Merav's Place

This site was designed in order to serve as a supplementary channel of communication for my EFL students in Israel. Giving you this URL signifies that I want to assist you in your studies and means that I trust you would use it wisely and responsibly. Merav Jerafi-Hochmitz

Pages

  • Home
  • News Sites
  • Fun - games- sports
  • Stories on the net
  • Practice makes perfect
  • Grammar

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Modals - Revision

Modals-explanations
Want to revise your modals?- In the following sites you'll find explanations and exercises that could assist you.

http://www.englishpage.com/modals/modalintro.html (+ exercises)

http://www.wordpower.ws/grammar/gramch10.html (+ exercises)

http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/grammar/hilfsverben2.htm


Exercises
Need some more exersing? check the folloing sites:

http://depts.gallaudet.edu/englishworks/exercises/exgrammar/helpingverbs.htm

http://www.esoeonline.org/main-index/index-exercises/grammarexs/adv/modalsa1.htm

http://www.esoeonline.org/main-index/index-exercises/grammarexs/adv/advmodals.htm

http://english.baladre.org/sedaviwebfront/mustshould.htm

http://english.baladre.org/sedaviwebfront/modalmixed.htm

http://www.english-test.net/esl/learn/english/grammar/ei007/esl-test.php
פורסם על ידי Merav ב- 12:18 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Merav
I am a woman. I am a lawyer. I am married. I have three children. I enjoy teaching. I am a certified English (ESL) teacher in Israel. I live in Ramat-Gan.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ▼  2006 (15)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  June (1)
      • Modals - Revision
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments